We’re super excited to let you all know that we’ve launched the header feature! Now, you can specify the images and videos that you want to be the focal point of your site.
Here’s how you do it:
Click the computer icon in the center of the dashboard.
Next, you'll choose the type of media you want for your header:
- Upload background image: You'll then select an image file from your computer. This can even be an animated GIF.
- Share background image link: Paste in a url of an image from the web as your header image.
- Use a YouTube or Vimeo Video: Paste in a url from Vimeo or YouTube to play in your header (Note: Audio is not played).
- Select from your published content: Choose a post that is published to your site.
- Remove current background: This selection will clear your current background image.
After you specify your media, click Continue and your site will update. After your site updates, the media that you specified will be the header of your dashboard and most importantly, your gridsite!